3-PT Bale Unroller Cat I & II Hitch
An effective way to move or stack hay bales is with these economical 3-PT Bale Spears for handling round bales up to 2000-lbs. The units feature a main tapered spear 42-inches long and 2 welded balance spears. They are designed for 25-45 HP tractors to efficiently move hay bales without a loader. In combination with a loader on the front, the operator’s efficiency is greatly improved. The units are powder coated with a durable black paint to give lasting protective finish. Each unit fits both Standard and Quick Hitches.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- 3-PT bale unrollers grasp the hay bale in the center of both sides, and turn on a central axis allowing the friction from the ground to “grab” the hay and start unrolling the bale
- Bale unroller connects to the back of your tractor and allows you to roll out your hay bales like a carpet, no pitchfork required
- Bales may be either 4-feet or 5-feet in width and up to 6-feet in diameter
- 3-PT Hay Handler/Unroller is rated at 2000-lbs. for 25-45 HP tractors.
- Hydraulic cylinder is included.
- Unit’s arms are powder coated with a durable black paint, while the unit’s body is available in major tractor colors to give lasting protective finish.
- Fits both Standard and Quick Hitches.
|Cat. I & II Standard & Quick Hitch
|Maximum Implement Capacity