Hay Tedder (HT210)
Harvest hay the easy way!
For the fastest drying time, choose Bush Hog®’s tedders. We offer a choice of three different models, each built to accomplish your needs. Our hay tedders are designed for low horsepower tractors, with working widths from 10 to over 25-feet. Bush Hog® tedders produce quicker drying time for baling sooner and reduce possible damage to ground plants.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Increased air flow through the crop results in faster drying times
- Six spring steel tines per rotor fluff and spread the hay
- Standard slipclutch to protect the 540 PTO driveline
- Designed for low horsepower tractors
- Tine Height can be adjusted manually for proper performance
- Clutch Protection
- Anti-Wrap Stationary Disc
|Number of Rotors
|Working Width (Approx.)
|Number of Tines
|Working Speed (MPH)
|Horsepower Required (min)
|Folding (man. or hyd.)
||16 x 6.50-8
|Number of Tires